Adaptive Communications offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities to people who want to be a part of one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the Northeast. Adaptive partners with leading technology companies to offer high quality solutions and services to some of the region’s most well known companies, universities and healthcare providers. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package in a team-oriented work environment.
Inside Sales Representative - New Hampshire
This position is primarily responsible for generating qualified leads and setting appointments for the outside Account Executives, via telephone and email. Daily tasks will include cold calling, identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, positioning features and benefits, overcoming objections and setting appointments, as well as working on quotes with the Account Executives. This is a full-time position.
An ideal candidate will possess a solid business sense and the ability to identify likely business and technology decision makers.
• Excellent telephone communication skills are essential
• Ability to qualify and set an appointment through strong persuasive interpersonal communication skills.
• Professional and polished communication skills: verbal and written
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Able to work in fast-paced sales environment with an upbeat personality